Our Cosplay Costumes,wigs and other accessories are shipped from China and USA directly. Most of them are ready-to-ship.The shipping time varies on different items and shipping way you choose.You can see the expected delivery time after you add into shopping cart.
We advise you to place an order early so that there is enough time before you receive the items.
We can ship items in your order separately to ensure that you will receive them earlier.
Attention: The processing and shipping of the orders during legal holiday will be delayed to some extent.We appreciate your understanding.
We accept returning for replacement or refund within 3 days after you receive the costumes,dressesor wigs. The cost on the merchandise will be totally refunded. But the shipping cost is not refundable.
Here are some cases in which you can return the merchandise for a replacement or refund:
1: There is something wrong with the quality on the suit
2: The regular size does not fit. (Make sure you provide the correct size or we will not accept refund if we make the same size as the one you provided.)
3: If you plan to return the merchandise, you should make sure it has never been used, worn, altered and there aren' t missing items. The original package, garment tag and tracking number are must-have items for you to receive the refund. Thus, be careful while checking all details on the merchandise please. Please return the costumes back with a shipping number.
Following are conditions on which return is not accepted:
!!!Special Sale items/Clearance products can not be returned for refund, we can offer exchange for them but only the sizes in stock can be exchanged.
1: If you return part of the costumes, the payment can not be refunded.
2: Worn, used or altered items can not be returned.
3: undergarments, socks and stocking can not be returned.
4: Items for one time wear or indoor use like shoe covers, boots tops, costume shoes, etccan not be returned.
5: Prosthetics,fangs, fake teeth, cosmetics, beards, facial hair and any other artificial hair including hair pieces, hair clips, hair extensions, headbands, barrettes, hair accessories, hats with attached hair can not be returned.
So first off I have to say, I got great service from miccostumes. My package arrived way earlier than I expected, and when I found out my mask had arrived broken, they sent me a new one! So I will definitly order from them again. I'm going to break my review down into parts of the costume.
1. The mask. They did send me a new one, but it didn't fit as well as the first one did, and honestly the color of both masks were terrible. So I filled in the whole of my first mask, sanded both masks, and spray painted them so they would match the color of the suit better. I prefer wearing the first mask, even if there's a little bit on the front where you can kinda notice a little damage. After painting and sanding, the masks are much better and it wasn't much work.
2. The boot covers. Look, just make your own, because these aren't the greatest. They slip, no matter how much tape you use, and I can't just them to stay on my shoes. They worked for the convention, I just had to remember to yank them up.
3. The gloves. Just buy your own, once again. They didn't fit well at all and I found a more comfortable silky pair on amazon, or you can make your own, it's not a big deal.
4. The tail. It constantly falls off so make sure you really secure it with more safety pins. It's a heavy thing for only one safety pin to secure. I ended up holding my tail at the convention just to prevent anyone from knocking it off accidentally.
5. The suit itself. Okay, I love this costume, truly I do. It's surprisingly comfortable and its made well, but know, it'll be baggy in the crotch. I'm starting to wish I bought a smaller size because it's so noticeable in the crotch. I'm not an expert sewer, so taking it in will be a challenge, but it needs to be done. Other than the bagginess and how it somehow flattens my chest (you'll probably need a push up bra to avoid looking like a board) it's a really nice costume. I got a lot of compliments on it and I really do love wearing it! It just needs some adjustments.
Aubree CiupaAug 28 2017
To start, I'm a small, I measure slightly bigger than the sizing chart, and my suit was very baggy on me. The legs were tight but everywhere else ( crotch and waist especially ) were very loose. I am experienced in sewing so was able to do extensive alterations for a personal fit.
Upon receipt the mask was shattered, I was offered a replacement quickly, but I had one gifted to me from a friend and also bought one elsewhere that I preferred. The bootcovers ripped in several places along the seams on the first try as they are a stretchy, fitted clothing piece sewn with long, straight stitching on high tension which... isn't the best for stretchy, fitted clothing pieces. They also do not stay up unless velcro, snaps, or tape is added ( fyi, the tape is awful to peel off the suit after ). They also needed altering in order to not be baggy scrunchy feet. The material of the boots is very thin, also, so the zippers on the suit show through if they are fitted to you.
The main zipper to take the suit on and off broke after 3 tries ( after getting stuck in it, yanking it apart, realigning it and hammering it flat, it works again ). The gloves are not sewn as real gloves and have a creepy balloony look to the fingers and palms but get the job done. The tail is incomplete ( missing the silver/white top portion ) and is lumpy so I changed it out for one from another suit.
When I was done altering it, repairing it, and buying other pieces, I was very happy with the overall look but HOO BOY was it a struggle.
- VERY nice stretch pvc. Very comfortable, moves well with your body, soft lining inside ( I didn't find the suit to be warm and wore it in an AC building in summer, but did do some photos outside as well ).
- Nice looking zippers ( but faulty and in need of repair )
- FANTASTIC price for an entire costume that is overall, quite accurate
- Faulty zippers
- Poor quality stitching and fabric on bootcovers
- bootcovers don't stay up
- mask is large
- tail is inaccurate
- glove pattern is weird
- sizing is VERY inconsistent from what I've seen in comparison to others costumes
megan coffeyAug 10 2017
Beautiful costume! I'm 5'8'' and a medium was great. Any taller though, I'd recommend a large. The costume gets very warm so I recommend getting a cheap fabric bodysuit (dance leotard, etc) to wear under it. It cuts down on the sweat and makes it more comfy to wear!
Show More Review ...
Persona 5 Fox Yusuke Kitagawa Phantom Thief Cosplay Costume
Persona 5 Futaba Sakura Phantom Thief Cosplay Costume
Persona 5 Makoto Nijima Phantom Thief Cosplay Costume including Mask
Persona 5 Protagonist Phantom Thief Cosplay Costume