Attention: The fabric of the coat is light and thin. Please do not pull vigorously, it may cause damage to the fabric.
Attention: Swimwear products have exclusive tags (on the crotch of the clothing). After the tag is removed, the product cannot be returned or exchanged.
Swimwear products are personal clothing and cannot be returned or exchanged after use.
The swimming suits belong to underwear, so please wear shorts when you try on, otherwise the swimming suits can’t be returned or exchanged if the question appears.
All the swimming suits are with Protective Hygienic/Hygienic Panty Swimwear Liner, and the swimming suits can’t be returned or exchanged if ripped the liner.
Wash Care Instructions:
Not machine washable
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Hang to dry
No dry cleaning
1.The swimsuit can only be washed in warm water, not soaked and washed in high temperature water.
2. Do not use detergent, disinfectant, or other chemical cleaners to wash swimsuits, but you can wash it by soap.
3. There may be chemicals or seawater in the pool which could cause the swimsuit to fade or deform. Please wash your swimsuit immediately after use and dry it in a cool place. Please do not expose the swimsuit to the sun to dry.
4. When the swimsuit is wet, it is very easy to dye it with other clothes. Please wash different color swimsuits separately.
1. Please keep away from objects with rough surfaces such as stones.
2. Chemical agents and sunscreen products reduce the elasticity of swimsuits. Please apply sunscreen after putting on your swimsuit. Please take a shower after exercise before wearing a swimsuit.
3. Please do not put your swimsuit in a closed bag or in the trunk of a car. High temperatures can easily discolor swimsuits. Please wash the swimsuit with clean water as soon as possible after using the swimsuit.